Usually, company structures that are designed in the past become unquestionable in some time. In these situations, a Re-Platforming of the current organization is needed to increase efficiency.
Re-Platforming is evaluation and re-designing of all business processes in terms of current indicators like cost, service, quality and speed.
After the company’s current situation is analyzed as part of Re-Platforming studies, improvement suggestions, merger strategies, controlled exit, liquidation strategies and etc. that would have the biggest added-value are evaluated.
The benefits of the Re-Platforming process are as follows:
- Possible reduction in costs in many fields
- Allowing a better and more efficient use of resources (human resources, machinery, technology, capital, technical knowledge and etc.)
- Identifying and eliminating activities that do not generate value.
- Making monitoring of employees and performances of processes easier by making a cost-benefit analysis and gain “constant improvement on a process driven basis” philosophy.
- Identifying and planning actions that would initiate the implementations of corporate strategies.
- Making improvements in customer service levels and customer satisfaction with a process driven approach.
- Making accessing information and analysis/number based decision making easier.
In order for the Re-Platforming project to be successful, focusing on business processes and being open to any and all kinds of suggestions and change are necessary. Forming a team with employees that know customers’ perspective well is needed as well. As Re-Platforming is a project that brings major changes, managing the company to be less resistant to change is important for the adaptation.
Quattro’s Approach to Re-Platforming
- Analysis of the company’s current and future strategies
- Analysis of operational, organizational and technological foundations
- Comparisons with best implementations globally
- Identifying and agreeing on improvement opportunities
- Designing target structure-activity model, operational structure, and organizational structure
- Identifying target structure’s IT needs
- Preparing the implementation road map
- Supervising the implementation
- Sectoral, geographic and functional expertise
- A holistic approach from the perspectives of strategy, process, organization, and technology
- Focus on implementation