“Customer Experience” defines the perception of the company resulted from all of the interaction between the customer and the company by the customer. This interaction starts when the customer first hears about the company, the relationship between the two parties continues with the introduction of a new product (the presentation of products, demand management, complaint solutions etc.) and this relationship is improved by further processes.
In today’s world, companies with direct interactions with the customers must participate in some initiatives to enhance their position in the market and to grow. Some important of these initiatives are improving profitability and turnover. However, some of these companies are unable to identify the problems caused by the interaction between the company and the customer, the quality of the products/service offered and most importantly customer experience and have problems with improving their relationships with their customers. Customer experience which is directly affected by service quality is a key element when it comes to gaining new customers, not losing the current customers and maintaining customer loyalty at a high level. For this reason, determining the factors that affect customer experience and measuring customer experience accurately at all times of interaction plays an important role in improving the quality of service the company offers and improve its financial structure.
At all of the Customer Experience Management projects that we have carried out as Quattro, we have looked at the structure of the company, systems that are used and all channels of interactions with customers as a whole in order to improve service quality at all fields (online and offline stores, call centers, mobile channels etc.) and peak customer experience and loyalty. All the companies that we work with, we aim to create a strategic, operational, organizational and technological structuring focused on customer satisfaction and loyalty. With this goal in mind, endorsing an approach customers are embraced and focused the customer life cycle correctly. Furthermore, it is aimed to create metric sets to evaluate customer experience at all points of interaction and create a constant improvement model.
Quattro’s Approach to Customer Experience Management
- Analysis of current customer experience strategies
- Analysis of the processes and technological infrastructure that started due to these strategies
- Analysis the organizational positions that are related to the customer experience processes and the holism of the structure.
- Analysis of the cultural maturity level of the current customer experience management
- Identifying improvement opportunities parallel to the current analysis results; determining the customer experience strategy and management model
- Determining the metrics that will be used to supervise the customer experience processes.
- Preparing the implementation roadmap.
- A holistic approach forms the perspectives of strategy, process, organization, and technology
- Sectoral expertise